Anime that I will complete when I have time.
- Nanatsu no Taizai: At some point in time I will continue this anime, of course only for the talking pig.
Fall anime series that I completed.
- Absolute Duo: It had less fanservice that I expected and that’s good. Story wise is just a below average shounen anime. Lots of (random) fights and a simple plot that gets almost ignored in the last episodes.
- Aldnoah.Zero 2: As a reminder I liked the first season. This wasn’t equally good, some of the elements that were introduced this season seemed forced and the second half was rushed with some hilarious moments. Overall it is still worth watching and your time will not be wasted.
- Death Parade: I wanted a series of Death Billiard and here it is. It was awesome, I loved the characters, I liked the initial format and the plot in the second half was beautiful. If you liked Death Billiard you need to watch this and also that opening was just perfect, the best of the season (the video of the full version is something special).
- Durarara!!x2 Shou: Finally the second season of Durarara!!. Celty has a lot of screen time that enough for me… but lets be serious it was good but at some point I think they forgot the in-betweens in the animation and it was annoying to watch. Overall it’s the same style of the first season.
- Isuca: Thank God it was only 10 episodes, why did I stick with it for so long? It’s bad, really bad in every single aspect: art, story, and characters.
- Junketsu no Maria: From the plot I was expecting the usual ecchi anime, it was a pleasant surprise. The story itself was deeper than expected with well developed characters, even the side characters are relevant. I was a little bit disappointed by the ending but it was good. This is a must watch for the season.
- Kantai Collection: Kan Colle: Kan Colle: Since I saw the first fanart I wanted an anime and here it is. It is quite good it basically is Strike Witches, the only difference is that in Kantai Collection the girls represent a naval fleet and in Strike Witches they represent planes.
- Koufuku Graffiti: An anime about food made by SHAFT. The plot is nonexistent but is visually stunning and I have the next episode preview OST stuck in my head.
- Rolling☆Girls: I thought that this was basically FLCL but in the second half of the anime the sense of “randomness” is attenuated by a continuous plot anyway it will make you smile a lot.
- Saenai Heroine no Sodate-kata: I really hate how they did those hands and almost didn’t continue because of it. Fortunately I kept on watching until the end this really cool anime, at the start it seems your usual harem anime but there is a decent story behind it with some comedy (sometimes cliché) moments.
- Seiken Tsukai no World Break: This is just a waste of time. The main character is so overpowered that you know from the start that he could win without any help, the male characters might as well be a tree in a forest for what they are worth.
- Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha: They put so much ecchi that at this point the story isn’t even important anymore, the art style is quite good but the censor make it a lot less interesting to watch.
- Tokyo Ghoul √A: The adaptation of the second part of the manga, in my opinion the best part. They decided to go for a slightly different route. The differences are definitely noticeable for someone how read the manga. Sometimes this alternative version is good but the anime (in my opinion) ruined the ending, the most important part of the whole manga.
- Yuri Kuma Arashi: This anime is strange but good I feel like is something new. The plot is not new, it focuses on friendship (more like love) but the way it’s developed is just unusual. Probably is only in my head and is the usual.
- Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo: A lot of ecchi stuff but for once it really doesn’t get in the way of the plot, instead it sometimes adds to the story.
- Gundam: G no Reconguista: The second half was good, what I said in the Fall post still stands.
- Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu: Really good second half, I was left with some unanswered questions but the story didn’t have any major plot holes.
- Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso: I don’t have word to describe how good this anime is. I almost cried at the end, I want to rewatch it. For once the title does make sense.
- Shirobako: The second part was on par with the first. At one point I was feeling bad for one of the female characters because the anime was too harsh on her.