Anime that I will complete when I have time.
- Sanzoku no Musume Ronja: I was super excited for a series made by Studio Ghibli but I don’t like the art style at the point that I can’t even finish another episode, I hate that kind of cgi.
Fall anime series that I completed.
- Amagi Brilliant Park: The good KyoAni shines again, after Free! We have a really good anime with great comedy and brilliant characters, without forgetting the return of Bonta-kun (without Sagara but with the same set of abilities).
- Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai: It is just so bad that I want to cry, I don’t know what made me watch it until the end but it was a painful process.
- Denki-Gai no Honya-san: A simple concept, the story is basically set in a book store in Akihabara and only from that you can expect some cheap jokes (that made me laugh more than it was necessary). The characters represent a stereotype and are well developed during the series. I personally don’t like the romance.
- Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works: FINALLY a beautiful adaptation of the visual novel, the UBW route is my personal favorite. Ufotable’s animations are gorgeous the art style is beautiful, this first season was almost perfect.
The only thing that I don’t like very much is the fact that they are conscious of Fate/Zero which in my opinion should be watched after Fate/Stay Night. Either way I can’t wait for the second season I want a certain scene to be animated.
- Grisaia no Kajitsu: I didn’t finish the visual novel but I liked the anime and it seems like a decent adaptation. At first I didn’t like it but as the story progresses I liked it more even if some characters feels empty. I will watch the second season.
- Gugure! Kokkuri-san: It starts as a regular comedy anime but by the end it seems to change its focus. All and all it was decent and did make me laugh.
- Hitsugi no Chaika: Avenging Battle: Really? Only 10 episodes? The final fight was awful and anticlimactic a lot of questions still remain unanswered. One of the worst sequel I have ever watched
- Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de: What it should have been: Chuunibyou with actual fights and powers… What it is: powers that are not used, side plot that doesn’t make sense
- Madan no Ou to Vanadis: I was hoping for a good anime, I was disappointed once again… the strategies used during the fights were explained well but the anime was rushed to the end without a reason.
That final episode doesn’t make any sense.
- Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis: Same art style as Space Dandy, interesting story. I didn’t expect the end but it didn’t seem rushed so I won’t complain.
- Sora no Method: Nothing special
- TerraFormars: I was expecting a lot more violence, if you decide to watch it you will learn a lot about insects but search for the blu-ray or the uncensored version (if you don’t want to see extremely large black bars to censor the blood).
- Trinity Seven: fanservice fanservice fanservice
- Shirogane no Ishi: Argevollen: If you like mecha anime this is good, the mecha design itself is above average and somewhat original. The characters are nice and it follows a decent plot with a satisfying conclusion
- Sword Art Online II: As I expected the second half was all about feelings (no romance but friendship) overall it was decent definitely not a masterpiece or a must watch. The second season has less plot holes than the first one and that’s good.