FIRST EPISODE ONLY
In this category there are all the anime series of the season of which I have only seen the first episode due to various reasons that I will try to explain. What I will write here is only a personal opinion I really hate judging an anime by its first episode.
- Denpa Kyoushi: I like the manga and I feel that the anime doesn’t add anything; also the poor animation quality doesn’t certainly help.
- Kyoukai no Rinne: The first episode didn’t spark my interest so I just skipped it.
- Ore Monogatari!!: Can be a great shoujo anime, probably I should have kept on watching.
- Re-Kan!: This anime is similar to Kyoukai no Rinne and Etotama in its supernatural aspects, it didn’t interest me but it should have some good comedy moments.
- Show By Rock!!: I don’t think I’m in the target demografic for this anime.
- Triage X: Unnecessary censor. The only part of the anime that sticks out is the female characters body proportions, if you are that interested watch an hentai.
- Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo: Adaptation of an average manga, I don’t like the art style for the anime so I decided to continue to read the manga and just skip the anime.
These are anime series that I watched for some episode and then abandoned.
- Houkago no Pleiades: Didn’t have time to finish it, there isn’t anything wrong with the series but to me every episode felt really long.